Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome To The Blog!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Julian Marchese, I am 14 years of age, and I day trade the US and Eurex futures markets. My history in trading "dates" back to when I was 8 years old. I had an interest in the stock market perceived by myself, my parents have no background in this business. Since I was 8 years old I developed my trading mindset, from a stock investor, to a futures and forex day trader. I currently day trade currencies, stock indexes, bonds, energies, metals, and european contracts. A typical day in trading for me would be day trading the eurex markets before school, and day trading the american markets afterwards. My method of trading is Auction Market Theory which has been working out for me for quite some time. I also use orderflow as a means of entering and exiting. I use marketdelta and esignal as my trading platform. You can check out an article on me from the Toronto Star here: http://www.thestar.com/article/695971 (it's a little outdated) or you can check my appearance on national television here: http://www.screencast.com/t/YjhkNTc1 .

This blog will be mostly a trading journal, where I post my entries and exits throughout the trading day. I will also post my thoughts on certain markets, my hypothesis' for the next trading day, and the occasional account performance.

I hope you enjoy this blog! Comments, suggestions etc. are welcome!

Thanks and make a great day!


Julian Marchese

1 comment: